Thursday 15 March 2012

Markov de retour

Well, the Canadiens may have a lost season.
They may be 15th in the Eastern Conference, with a unsatisfactory 67 points and the fans are fed up.
But don't lose hope! Not just yet, there is always a positive.
After returning to the game about 5 times in the 2011-2012 season, on March 10th, Markov finally made his year-long awaited appearance against the Vancouver Canucks.
To his and my amazement, the Habs won 4-1 against the Canucks, with goals from Geoffrion, his first in a Habs uniform, 2 from Cole and Pacioretty.
I guess there isn't a Hockey God, because as I write this article, I have just received an alert from RDS Hockey advising me that Markov is absent from the team's practice today.
Lord knows if he'll be back for Friday's game as the Habs head into their second of a double header against  the Senators.

I leave you on this note, as the Canadiens have 11 regular season games remaining, and they will most probably be the Habs last 11 games of the 2011-2012 season.

Happy Thirsty Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment